I'm still human. The responsibilities are getting too huge for me to carry. I feel so burdened at such a young age. There are times I still feel 'pekchek', irritated, angry with my life and responsibilities.
It ain't Mo's fault, but why do I have to take all these responsibilities. I feel like crying. I so feel like crying.
First, it was the responsibility of the 4th child. Then I had to pay the fees of the second child. Now, third child. Help me. I'm only a 21 yr old young adult who has yet to grasp the finances of a real world.
At the back of my mind, I know I am supposed to leave all my cares, worries, and fears to DaddyGod and he'll take care of everything for me. But somehow, how can I cope with you guys asking me for hundreds and thousands every other day? I'm fed up. Fed up with my life.
I'm so not supposed to feel this way with DaddyGod in my life. But I guess I'm somehow human, and it ain't wrong to feel down at times.
i really wanna cry. i think I'd go take my bath now, either to have a good cry, or to have my quiet time with DaddyGod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment