Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Leaving for Newyork via Tokyo in less than 7 hours time.

Hallelujah!

Thank God for each new day, as we awake to realise what a beautiful environment he has temporarily put us in to soak up the blessings and absorb in the words of the One to know the One. We need not worry about tomorrow as tomorrow's grace is sufficient for tomorrow. Thank you Heavenly Father, for feedin us, clothing us, and providing all that we need for us. Father, I pray that my flight tonight (and all the subsequent flights) will be a great, miraculous one, as always. That I may be highly favoured, deeply loved and greatly blessed. Thank you DaddyGod.

-------------------

Last night was such a HA HA. Mum TRIED to change the lightbulb in the living room and she pulled out the entire light socket and tadah came a electric trip. At that moment, Jillian, Jess, and I were at home. We all took turns in trying to fiddle with the circuit board in attempts to restore something. Nope, to no avail. You see, I stay on the 2nd storey, so once there is no electricity, it would also mean that we'd suffer in SWELTERING HEAT. So all we could do, was to open the main door and sit in the living room soaking up the breeze that came from the main door. Yeah? And yeah, was a great time sitting there laughing at all the lame jokes and actions that mum was up to. Now, Jo and Dad was away on holiday for the past 2 days. So Mum told us to lie to Dad when he was home, that we have been sitting at the living room day and night for the past two days! Teehee, what a joy. I enjoyed last night. We simply sat there, singing His songs and reading the bible.

Thank You, for such a great family.

----------------

I cannot understand. I woke up an hour ago, but I so feel like taking a nap. Ok, time to settle all the computer bits and pieces, make sure my flight preparations are in place before taking my power nap. Woots!

Life is good! Na na na na na na.

I like the song 'Psalms 91', good to sing in a haunted hotel.

Love,
Jams.

My flights will be a great one, my schedule will be so so so so packed that I will earn tons of buckaroos. I rest in you Abba. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: