I was really worried about her, but God has saved her. What else more can I say? Our God's defo a good God. Thank you DaddyGod, I rest in you!
Now she's keen on attending Church services together with me, and she's a new-born sister-in-Christ! Woots! Hallelujah! Amen! Most importantly, she's feeling so much better now. I hope she gets the answers she needs and realises what we are all trying to do for her. The whole family loves you, don't you see?
Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord, for blessing everyone in my family and for loving us unconditionally. I thank you for anointing Ps Prince for preaching such an anointed message today that literally spoke to us. Yes and amen, we love you DaddyGod. I'll not worry about tomorrow for today's grace is so abundant and sufficient! I rest fully in You, DaddyGod. I rest in You. Thank you for all that you have given us in all ways. I'm greatly blessed, highly favored, and deeply loved.
In Jesus' name,
and all God's people say,
AMEN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment