Jess turns 6.
Picnic with the Lees
Hmmm, picnic with the Lees were great. I learnt how to cycle today! :) Yeah, at a pathetic age of 21. Laugh, please do. I was scolded by a 6 year old boy for cycling zigzag on the track. Tried to explain that it was my first day cycling, but that bluuudieh boy f-replied, "Can't cycle, don't cycle!". By then, I really had no 'song' in me already. (Buey song) I was complaining to my 11yrold cousie that I was tired, and by then, another good samitarian came up to me and told me my seat was too low 'cos legs too long and that's why I am so tired!
And folks, I'm sunburnt. I love being burnt, but I don't know how the office will react to this. Nehmind, I have 2 weeks to even up the burnt. Shall I tan even more? Gees, joke. It was a great day with a wonderful weather. The old ladies and old men were bouncing around like little kids and the kids were bouncing around like pingpong balls! Had some p.time reading Pastor Prince's book and messed around with the people for quite a bit. Witnessed 2 different Churches holding baptise sessions and I think I personally would prefer being baptised in a swimming pool. Oh well, still waiting for Dad to ponder over it.
Random Japan Pics, latest


No comments:
Post a Comment