Thursday, October 2, 2008

My money ah!

Again, I don't know if it's me or it's me, but time is passing by so slowly that I'm bored to my bone juices! Arose at 12pm and whipped up some brekkie for oneself before clearing up my closet. Right, I took like 3 weeks to clean up my closet (with breaks in between of course). Threw out like 3/4 of the unwanted clothes, bags, belts, and others.


Today, I threw out a total of 7 G-Star jeans, 4 Miss Sixty jeans, 1 Gucci bag, 1 Dior pouch, a few PeaceAngel pieces and much more other worthless now-termed-rags. Xim thia (HEARTACHE) ! I can't imagine I was so so so dumb to invest my moolah on such 'rags'. 80% of them were bought at a mere 10% discount! :( The 'rags' were once my 'riches'! So contradicting. Seriously, all these rags amount to an estimate of SGD4,000. Right, and I have just thrown them away to the less fortunate. Sigh, at least they are with the less fortunate la yeah?


Ay, I think I am way too bo liao to even blog about something like this. Now, let me head to the drycleaners and see if they can save my Ralph and Dior bags before I determine my precious are being kept in cold storage forever.


I am 100% for practicality now, no more stupid brandedmindfucks.

No comments: