
Ii ne, Nihongo no ressun wa zenbu owarimashita. Otsukare sama deshita.
Yeaps, finally the Jap lessons are finally over. Phewwoots. All that 6amwakinghours has ended and I'm back to the lifestyle that I'd rather have. After these 5 days, I am even more adamant that I will NEVER EVER be a boring OL with 9to5 hours. I've gained some weight due to the 'eat-and-sit' practices daily and eeks I hate it. I need to shed the pounds when I get my ass to Narita yea? I'm not flying with my classgirl anymore and that's something dang sad. Gotten totally no idea who I am gonna fly with. Hope it's someone ii ne.
Shopped a bit after class with the girls and eeks I spent like crig. Merely covered Lilgirlsplayground and JapaneseOLland and me and Summer spent buckets. I guess that's what buddies are for. The other girls merely picked up stuffs tokorodokoro.
Mr Ex-boyfriendno.2 is like some freaky f eyestalking on me. EEKS. He's working at Frank Muller now and he's been eyestalking me daily! There was even once when he came out to the main entrance of the building and STOOD there literally to see if I would say 'Hi' can? Obviously, I was totally put off by his face and I brisked right straight into the lift lobby avoiding and pretending not to see him as much as I can. And each time we walk in/out of the building, Summer will report that he is standing at the main entrance of Frank Muller literally staring at me from Frank la. Oh myyyyyaaaaan. The whole army of 8 girls just kept 'oogling' lor. Pui. I DARE NOT EVEN LOOK TO THAT DIRECTION! So say, try walking towards the maindoor while head turns 90degree? No one hell walks that way can! Confirm trip! Okay, case closed. I'm NEVER going back to that building ever. But SH*ALOM, I have to go back there in January for Grade A? SH*ALOM!!!
Anyway some nehneh is online so I REFUSE to go offline. You stubborn, I stubborn too. Though I've declared another case closed, why do I even care? No knows. I really need sleep.
I've been rather (don't know ley) lately. My whole body emits heat and my joints ache. Well, actually the whole body aches. My face flushes red, okay only the cheeks, and I think I look healthy/drunk/sick. I don't know, I can't differentiate. My mum was asking if I prayed in Jesus' name for all the pimples to vanish. Well, I was surprised she could tell! So I told mum that I don't feel well, but yet my body looks overly well fed and my face looks overly flooded with nutrients. So sick a not? No? Yes? I don't know!!!
Ashita no yarun no listo:
- Change moolah.
- Pack luggage.
- Iron uniform.
- Buy bread and stuff for trip.
- Study service type and service flow and service item locations.
AHHHHHHHHHH! -sweats-

Whatever, I'm not gonna wait for you. I'm gonna lead my life of MY own. I wanna live in the Kingdom of God, live by the ways of the Kingdom of God. Mata yo!

No comments:
Post a Comment