I've just did gel nails and busted a total of SGD620 for a gelnails infills and manicure package.
Just like you, I'm wondering what the hell did I just do. My heart aches! But I'm so happy just looking at the chio nails! Very chio you know! As chio as me! Oh well, I shouldn't just focus on money everyday. Bad you know! Daily looking at exchange rates and my spendings. Tsk, no good no good. Focus on the cross, ne?
Leaving for San Francisco in less than 8 hours time. I wanna buy eggtarts in Chinatown. I wanna shop at the 3level F21, 2level GAP, eat InandOut Burger in Union Square. I wanna sit back in a restaurant at Fishermans' Wharf, munch on great fish and chips, drink my Godiva Milk Chocolate, buy some fresh crabs, calamari, and slurp some Clam Chowder. I also wanna go on a Nappa tour and taste some wine, at the same time buy some wine opener. HEH!
Heavens. You know?
Till then, 'll be back.
I love you Daddygod!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment