The above ain't me for sure. Cop-ed it from a trainee. It shows the JAL uniform over the past 50 years.
My winter uniform, the must have jacket. Yet to show you the coat? Hmmms, holy holy! I'm back from San Francisco! I've stopped calling it Frisco/Cisco since no one would understand except the JAL crew. It was a great trip, met new sisters-in-Christ, met new friends, met friend's ex and so much more! Can you smell the excitement and rollercoasterfun I've experienced?
Here are some San Francisco pictures. 



The famous egg tart shop that we had to queue 1/2 an hour just to get our stuff k! I had to buy a dozen of eggtarts and 4 Sakaemas because I felt the huge injustice if I just bought 2 eggtarts, RIGHT! Travelling so far, braving my pride to ask the Cantonese Ahma I randomly picked on the tram to bring me to the most famous egg tart shop, paying for the expensive tram fare, dragging along 4 other innocent souls just to eat eggtart with me, yadder yadder.
Okay picture only shows 11 tarts, one in my stomach. Then I remembered I so have to take pics to do my long wait justice. :D Now a picture of SanFrancisco's Chinatown!

Hmmm, on the first day we went to grab some InandOut Burger, twas really good. The trainee girls had some chinese takeout.
Okay, these are the two trainee girls we had to train. I was the instructor of the girl on the right. The first day she met me, she asked me if I was the only Jamie in JAL. I said, defo. And she said can't be so coincidental. Her friend's friend is called Jamie and she is in JAL too. Turns out that her ex boyfriend's REX. Her work's quite bad, and yet I can't really be mean and strict and all. I really wish to, but I can't. I love Rex too much to be mean to his ex. ?Anyway Rex is currently starring in JeffWang's 2nd MTV.




Okay, here's my gel nails, the awaited 600buckees for few months nails. 

A month ago, I had a bad bout of rash. Remember? Here are the pics. I'm really sorry to gross you out, but, neh I don't care.
After a few days, it became...
I've loads more of SFO pics to show you but I have to get my ass outta the house because the parents wanna eat out. Urgh, boredness. I just wanna rot at home daily, don't wanna step outta the house. Anyway, Jerkass, you suck. Stop hitting on my colleagues.
Facebook for the rest of the photos please.

No comments:
Post a Comment